Julia Yingchun Zhu Bsc(Hon) ACCA FIAB
Julia is a chartered certified accountant. She started her accounting career in 2012 and trained with ACCA approved practices. She has extensive experience in bookkeeping, accounting and tax for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Before she became an accountant in practice in 2012, she was a director of her own company supplying products to a number of retailers in the UK.
She has received many good feedbacks from her clients. Her colleagues and friends describe that she has a delightful character and is outgoing and sociable. She is extremely hard working and has a very strong work ethic which ensures she always completes any task she undertakes.
Julia’s accreditation and qualifications:
– Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
– Member of International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB)
– ACCA professional level qualified (Advanced Taxation, Advanced Audit and Assurance)
– BSc(Hon) in Applied Accounting
– Xero Certified Advisor
– Quickbooks Online Advanced Certified Advisor
– Sage Business Cloud Accounting Certified Advisor
– Nomisma Certified Advisor